W2 GLOVES (WATERPROOF & WINTER)
5.00 out of 5 based on 18 customer ratings
WaterProof / Cold / Touring Gloves is designed for riders to comfortably ride to places of Cold weather & also not having to worry about heavy rains too.
Made from an elasticized fabric and packed with lots of latest International features like Carbon Kevlalr over the knuckles, fine reinforced palms, internal HIPORA membrane, THINSULATE thermal padding, Inner PLAYBOY lining etc to make it a Truly WORLD CLASS product proudly presented from the BIKING BROTHERHOOD brand.
- Fully insulated Thinsulate cold weather glove keeps your hands warm during cold riding conditions too.
- Hipora waterproof, windproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry and warm all day
- Extended neoprene cuff eliminates open exposed area between gloves and jacket
- Wrist strap offers additional adjustment to ensure a custom fit
- Reflective safety piping offers additional visibility for oncoming riders in dusk and Night-time riding
- Touch screen compatible on thumb and index finger
- Made of high quality soft-shell material
- World class Amara on palm for better grip
- BBG own silicone patch on palm
- Carbon kevlar knuckles for much safety
- Inner play boy lining
- Extra rubber padding on fingers
- Accordion panel on fingers and below knuckle for better movement
- Curved fingers to grip easy and better movement
- Unique styling bundled with all these features help make this one of Biking Brotherhood’s most technical cold / waterproof / Touring gloves.
“Wonderful product. I have tested with tap water. Will test in rain soon.
Love these glovesâ€¦.BBG best
really loved the premium touch the gloves hasâ€¦at such a great price!
Jaywalker72 aka Parag
One of the best Pair of gloves I own,the snugly fit ,as if made for my own ,hand,superb finish,better than cheap Chinese products,pls go for these gloves
“I have purchased these gloves online from http://www.bikingbrotherhood.com and i liked these gloves because:
* Value for money
* Excellent grip on handle bars
* 100% water proof
* Premium quality
* Reflective linings
* Cold protective”
“Best Winter gloves in the market.
this is easily the best winter gloves Iâ€™ve ever worn. Iâ€™ve tried icon and alpine-stars gloves in the same category and they cost more than this but still BBG Gloves wins hands down.”
“I finally found a Touring glove that would fit just right..!!
I really like these gloves when I got them. Very nice gloves for the price.
thanks bbg for this gloves.
bahut achaa hain, love it
Been using it for few weeks now, n i will recommend it
“Have used many waterproof gloves of different brands in my 10 years of Riding / Touring and None can come near to the satisfaction i have with BIKING BROTHERHOOD GEARS waterproof gloves..
HATS OFF GUYS, U TRULY ROCK..”
“Just received these gloves recently so I havenâ€™t ridden extensively with them yet. Nevertheless the quality of workmanship and material looks excellent; they should hold up well over time.
I think the design is excellent, many details that pop upon inspection of the glove but donâ€™t draw tons of attention. I love understated high quality, as well as a classic design, and these fit the bill perfectly.
I have really small hands with short, stubby fingers, so I ordered a small and it fits very well. I always have to order a small in gloves, and even then what I get is often too big. My only gripe is that the thumbs are a little bit long for my short thumbs. Still, I can manipulate my controls without issue, so itâ€™s not a big deal.overall a good dealâ€¦..”
Brought it from the chennai dealer. They fit perfect with a great feel. Nice Gloves!!!!!
and more over total Safety.”
Got this to replace Alphinestar gloves. I primarily used them in temps from 15-30 degrees and they were fine. The kevilar on the left and right thumb is a nice touch, and feel for the controls is good for a winter glove. Overall, Iâ€™m happy with these and they do exactly what I wanted.
The gloves fit well. They have been comfortable in the few short rides I have worn them. Used them in the early morning Chilly Lavasa rides and they have been extremely superb..
Hats off guys for making my biking passion comfortable n pleasurable.”
Fits very well. Suitable for cold winters