Biking Brotherhood provides a 6 Months warranty limited to
- Manufacturing Defects only.
- Liability is limited to repair or replacement of the product.
- Warranty claims can be processed only at our Chennai Service Center.
- The company retains the right to reject any claim at its sole discretion.
Products approved for a warranty claim will be repaired or replaced as deemed appropriate by the company. Any replacement done during this period will not prolong the warranty period. In case of replacement of a product, the replacement will be done based on availability and it will be processed once the stock is available.
In case of the model not being available / discontinued, we will replace with an equivalent model. There will be no refunds for non-availability. Please note, if a component is replaced it might not match the original color perfectly.
No Warranty Claim if products are damaged due to below
- An accident or a fall
- Any customization or modification made by the user.
- Lack of maintenance and care.
- Usage under abnormal conditions
- Paint fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight/UV light.
- Ageing/damage/cracks of inner fabrics/liner due to usage.
Warranty Claim Process:
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Warranty Claim – Product name”.– Explain in detail the issues & attach the photos of the issues in the product.
- Warranty claim MUST be accompanied by the Tax invoice issued by an authorised re-seller/dealer. (Products without valid Tax invoices, not purchased from an authorized reseller/dealer will not be eligible for warranty claim )
- Products purchased less than the MRP under offers or discounts will not be covered under warranty.
- We will process your email within 3 Working days and reply back. If we give the go ahead for Warranty claim, the customer can ship the product to our Chennai office.
- The cost of sending the product is to be borne by the customer. After claim processed, we will ship the repaired/replaced product free of cost back to the customer.